Conventional Medicine: prescriptions, tests, surgeries and treatments are not always the 1st or best option for protecting or improving your health.
Many people insist that your choice for health care is an either/or proposition between Conventional Medicine and Holistic Medicine.
It’s simply not true! There is a time and place for both approaches – conventional or holistic medicine – when you’re not healthy.
A PROACTIVE APPROACH TO HUMAN HEALTH USING NATURAL REMEDIES AND PRACTICAL LIFESTYLE MODIFICATION.
Healthy People Don’t Get Sick
Holistic Medicine seeks to:
A REACTIVE APPROACH TO HUMAN SICKNESS USING MEDICATION(S), SURGERY AND TREATMENTS.
Health is the Absence of Symptoms
Traditional Medicine seeks to:
Complementary Medicine (a.k.a. – Integrative Medicine) is a 3rd Option
Complementary Medicine or Integrative Medicine is a collaboration between 2 specialists. One specialist uses conventional medical treatments to ease your symptoms and the other specialist uses holistic medicine to support healing and recovery.
You Have Choices. The challenges are:
- Deciding the approach that best suits your needs, and then selecting the best strategy to achieve your particular situation. learn more »
- Finding a practitioner that is most qualified to help you.
- Finding personal discipline to allow adequate time for your body to recuperate.
If staying or becoming healthy is your objective, you need to know 5 things:
- Healthy People Don’t Get Sick – nor do they need medications to manage their symptoms.
- Your body needs 4 things:
Healthful Diet (using supplements to fill the gaps), Sleep, Relaxation & Moderate Exercise.
- You’re in control. What you do every day helps you – what you do occasionally won’t hurt you.
- There are no “quick fixes” after you’ve become unhealthy.
- It’s easier to stay healthy – than become healthy when you’re not.
A Natural Health Consultant is a health care specialist who helps people:
- Uncover the factors that can, or are, producing their symptoms of declining or failing health.
- Create and implement holistic strategies to support long-term health and recovery.