How Life Gets In The Way of Living
One of the many “happy accidents” of offering a free initial consultation at the Radiant Health Club is the conversations I have during the consultation.
One of my new clients said: ”I’m not sure who 1st said it … “,
then shared this quote . . .
I thought I’d live forever
I just didn’t think forever would come this soon!
Then the client spoke about
… all of the “priorities” that seem to control life and all the decisions it takes to accommodate them.
It made me think, too,
… about all the things that life demands – and how life gets in the way of living – so I charted it out.
While I’d rather be helping people stay as healthy as possible, what you need to know is: the people who make an appointment with me, at the Radiant Health Club, are usually seeking a means to address some sort of declining or failing health.
- Often, it’s a moderate inconvenience like: indigestion, sore or cranky joints, hormone imbalances, stress, yeast and the like.
- Other times, it’s something more serious that’s diminishing the caller’s quality of life.
- Then, there’s the occasional call about a critical health issue – that has stolen the caller’s health and their quality of life.
- There’s always the surprise that it happened to them and the stories about the unexpected side effects, too.
There are demographics for the people, too.
- 20+ – think they’re bullet proof
- 30+ – moderate issues
- 40+ – moderate to serious conditions
- 50+ – serious to critical conditions
- People who dodge the bullet
Depending on nature of the complaint, there is:
- Frustration with their complaints
- Disillusionment with their treatment(s)
- Feeling of abandonment
- Grief for the loss of their quality of life
The top 5 causes of death, classified as degenerative diseases, are:
Heart Disease, Stroke, Cancer, Chronic Respiratory Disease, Diabetes.
Traditional Medicine proclaims that “If detected early – they are manageable.”
… which means your life will be prolonged, not necessarily improved.
All of the associations of these various afflictions proclaim that “They are preventable!”
… which means an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
How Can You Prevent Declining & Failing Health?
… by putting your priorities in balance.
You Can Do It – If You Know How!
|There’s a Method|
|Uncover the barriers that are preventing you from enjoying a healthy, long life|
|Learn more »|
|Experienced, caring Natural Health Consultant, Coach and Mentor|
|Learn more »|